Keysight Technologies, Inc. is a global electronic measurement technology and market leader helping to transform its customers’ measurement experience through innovation in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Keysight provides electronic measurement instruments and systems and related software, software design tools and services used in the design, development, manufacture, installation, deployment and operation of electronic equipment. Information about Keysight is available at
Advanced Design System is the world’s leading electronic design automation software for RF, microwave, and high speed digital applications. In a powerful and easy-to-use interface, ADS pioneers the most innovative and commercially successful technologies, such as X-parameters* and 3D EM simulators, used by leading companies in the wireless communication & networking and aerospace & defense industries. For WiMAX™, LTE, multi-gigabit per second data links, radar, & satellite applications, ADS provides full, standards-based design and verification with Wireless Libraries and circuit-system-EM co-simulation in an integrated platform. Watch our ADS 30-Second Demos to see the powerful and easy-to-use ADS interface in action.
Key Benefits of ADS
- Complete, integrated set of fast, accurate and easy-to-use system, circuit & EM simulators enable first-pass design success in a complete desktop flow
- Application-specific DesignGuides encapsulate years of expertise in an easy-to-use interface
- ADS is supported exclusively or months earlier than others by leading industry and foundry partners
Electromagnetic Professional (EMPro) is Keysight EEsof EDA's electromagnetic (EM) simulation software design platform for analyzing the 3D EM effects of components such as high-speed and RF IC packages, bondwires, antennas, on-chip and off-chip embedded passives and PCB interconnects. EMPro EM simulation software features a modern design, simulation and analysis environment, high capacity simulation technologies and integration with the industry’s leading RF and microwave circuit design environment, Advanced Design System (ADS) for fast and efficient RF and microwave circuit design.
Key Benefits of EMPro EM Simulation Software
- Design Flow Integration: Create 3D components that can be simulated together with 2D circuit layouts and schematics within ADS, using EM-circuit cosimulation
- Broad Simulation Technology: Set up and run analyses using both frequency-domain and time-domain 3D EM simulation technologies: Finite Element Method (FEM) and Finite Difference Time Domain (FDTD)
- Efficient User Interface: Quickly create arbitrary 3D structures with a modern, simple GUI that saves time and our EMPro EM simulation software provides advanced scripting features
Genesys is an affordable, accurate, easy-to-use RF and microwave simulation software created for the circuit board and subsystem designer. As a proven safe investment with an installed base of over 5,000 satisfied designers, Genesys literally pays for itself within the first year of deployment by eliminating wasteful hardware iterations through automated circuit synthesis and accurate design.
Key Benefits of Genesys
- Industry’s widest coverage of automated RF & microwave filter, matching and circuit synthesis
- RF system analysis and frequency planning with interactive root-cause problem identification
- Linear and nonlinear RF circuit simulators with optimization and statistical analysis for high-performance and high-yield designs
- 3D-planar EM simulator for analyzing printed circuit board and antenna layout to reduce board turns
- 3X more affordable than competitive products that offer less capablity
GoldenGate RFIC Simulation and Analysis Software is an advanced simulation and analysis solution for integrated mixed signal RFIC designs that is fully integrated into the Cadence Analog Design Environment (ADE). GoldenGate is part of Keysight's RFIC simulation, analysis and verification solution that also includes Momentum for 3-D planar electromagnetic simulation, SystemVue & Ptolemy wireless test benches for system-level verification, and the Advanced Design System (ADS) Data Display for advanced data analysis. This suite links the RF system, subsystem, and component-level design and analysis as part of a unique and comprehensive RFIC design flow.
Key Benefits of GoldenGate
- Best performance, capacity and accuracy to complete your RFIC designs on time with the highest level of designer productivity
- Delivers increased manufacturability using powerful Monte Carlo, Corners and Yield analysis capability
- Uniquely verifies 3G and 4G RF performance using standards-based system level test benches
Integrated Circuit Characterization and Analysis Program (IC-CAP) is the industry standard for DC and RF semiconductor device modeling. IC-CAP extracts accurate compact models used in high speed/digital, analog and power RF applications. Today’s most advanced semiconductor foundries and IDMs rely on IC-CAP for modeling silicon CMOS, Bipolar, compound gallium arsenide (GaAs), gallium nitride (GaN) and many other device technologies. IC-CAP is the most advanced, customizable modeling software and includes measurement, simulation, optimization and statistical analysis tools.
Key Benefits of IC-CAP
- Open software architecture enables maximum accuracy and provides ultimate flexibility to create and automate measurement, extraction and verification procedures
- Turnkey extraction solutions for industry standard CMOS models, such as BSIM3/BSIM4, PSP and HiSIM, minimize the learning curve and maximize model accuracy
- Most direct links to commercial simulators ensure consistency between extracted models and the simulators used by circuit designers
SystemVue is a focused electronic design automation (EDA) environment for electronic system-level (ESL) design. It enables system architects and algorithm developers to innovate the physical layer (PHY) of wireless and aerospace/defense communications systems and provides unique value to RF, DSP, and FPGA/ASIC implementers. As a dedicated platform for ESL design and signal processing realization, SystemVue replaces general-purpose digital, analog, and math environments. SystemVue "speaks RF", cuts PHY development and verification time in half, and connects to your mainstream EDA flow.
Key Benefits of SystemVue
- Best-in-class RF fidelity among today’s baseband/PHY environments – allows baseband designers to virtualize the RF and eliminate excess margin
- Superior integration with Test accelerates real-world maturity and streamlines your model-based design flow, from Architectures to Verification
- Priced for networked workgroups to maximize design re-use and capitalize on Baseband & RF synergies
1400 Fountaingrove Parkway,
Santa Rosa, CA 95403-1738
Phone: 1-800-829-4444Contact us