Soft Mixed Signal Corporation
Soft Mixed Signal Corporation develops and markets high-level, selective application and market oriented, complex Mixed Signal functions in the form of mega-function designs and system level ICs. The offered functions have high intellectual property in Analog/Mixed Signal design and DSP technology. With this system level expertise, users can have access to high-level complex functions for complete system solution and flexible design methodology for easy integration with industry standard Pure Digital CMOS Processes. The company has extensive expertise in WIDE AREA and LOCAL AREA NETWORK Technologies. SMS provides leading edge solutions for high volume, industry wide standards based vertical market areas in the form of Soft Mixed Signal Functions. The expertise, experience and system knowledge have been acquired in target areas along with close interface and interaction with industry groups and system developers/vendors.
This is a highly integrated, full
digital CMOS implementation with complete Analog Front End solution. It is also
compatible and compliant with CDDI (FDDI on copper medium).
Transceiver includes: Adaptive Equalization, Slicer, Clock
Recovery and Synthesis, Code conversions and Decoder/Encoder, Scrambling/Unscrambling,
- Supports 2.5Gb/s serial data rate
- Utilizes 8-bit or 16-bit parallel interface to transmit and receive PCI Express data
- Full Support for Auxiliary Power (Vaux) for Energy aware systems like Multi-Port Host Controllers
- Data and clock recovery from serial stream on the PCI Express bus
- Supports direct disparity control for use in transmitting compliance pattern
- 8b/10b encode/decode and error indication
- Receiver detection
- De-emphasis at Transmit
- Innovative architecture to meet the SDH/ Sonet Jitter Spec utilizing deep sub-micron
single poly CMOS process
- Fully integrated transceiver architectures that include: Clock synthesis, Clock
Recovery, Wave shaping, low-jitter LVPECL interface, S/P/S functions.
in compliance with ANSI, Bellcore and ITU jitter Specifications
- Proven in multi-port end customer SOC designs
- Designed for multi- port applications using re-usable building blocks targeted for
process migration/ new application domains
· Fully compliant with latest
USB 2.0 specification.
· Fully Integrated HOST / DEVICE / OTG (
On-The-Go ) Transceiver when all optional features are included.
· Innovative technique for clock recovery
from 480 Mbps data.
· High frequency PLL
· Advanced high-speed transmitter and
· Support High-Speed HS and Full-Speed FS
modes (Also Low Speed LS with OHCI Interface in Host Mode)
UTMI and/or UTMI+ with optional features, both 8 bit and 16 bit Bi-Directional
or Uni-Directional Data Bus.