EdXact is a software editor for advanced Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tools.
Incorporated in 2004, EdXact is headquartered in a suburb of Grenoble, France.
Grenoble, capital of the French Alps, is one of the most vibrating places for semiconductor business in Europe.
- Accelerates the creation, update and delivery of PDK
- Increases robustness of DK.
- Compares different LPE tools.
- Certifies the accuracy of different LPE tools.
- Visualizes impact of different settings of LPE tools.
- Finds bugs in LPE tools.
- Speeds up simulation time, increases accuracy and, reduces memory footprint.
- Integrated into all major design flows, several graphical user interfaces
- Used in production for memory, mixed-signal, analog, RF flows, timing.
- Many customer references.
- Enables quick analysis of interconnect parasitics in order to pinpoint problems.
- Allows timing estimation and accurate comparison of different extracted netlists.
- Integrated into all major design flows.