POLYTEDA develops not another DRC tool based on the outdated architecture but a unique processing technology based on fastest and most accurate flat engine on the market.
Unique technology makes POLYTEDA`s flagship product PowerDRC/LVS the best solution for medium and large IC layouts for 40nm and above. The main idea of PowerDRC/LVS is to speed up the process of physical verification by using One-Shot™ processing that delivers maximum CPU efficiency per one rule check.
POLYTEDA's flagship product, PowerDRC/LVS, is a tool for the physical verification of microelectronic circuits (DRC, LVS, NVN, ERC). Key features:
- Silicon-proven: 250nm, 180nm, 130nm, 90nm, 65nm, 40nm
- Fastest and most accurate flat DRC engine on the market
- Hierarchical processing when it improves performance
- Predictable time and behavior
- Multi-CPU operations (single host, grid, cloud) for linear performance gain - use as many CPUs as you got at your disposal
- XOR operation to compare two input files by layers gaining from multi-CPU support
- Fill layers generation
PowerLVS Short Finder is a GUI application that enables the user to find shorted nets quickly. PowerDRC outputs all connection events and polygonal data for shorted nets. The output is split into parts by cells, each part containing all shorted nets layouts. Short Finder uses this data created by PowerDRC to highlight shorted nets.
PowerRDE is a GUI application that enables user to adjust DRC/LVS/XOR run settings interactively, run PowerDRC/LVS, and review results.
Through PowerRDE PowerDRC/LVS can be integrated into the following design environments:
· Cadence Virtuoso
· Springsoft Laker