Solid Oak Technologies provides productivity tools for Assertion Based Verification (ABV) methodologies. ABV techniques:
- provide functional test points in the design,
- simplify the detection of bugs earlier in the process,
- can be used in both simulation and formal verification,
- increase simulation observability,
- and provide the metrics necessary for verification closure
Solid Oak’s innovative capture tool, CoverAll™,
allows architects and designers to capture design intent in the form of
flow, state and timing diagrams early in the process during the
specification phase. These diagrams are automatically converted to
functional assertions, cover paths and sequences in PSL or SVA languages
or using Open Verification Library(OVL) checkers to reduce generation
time and eliminate the errors of manual assertion creation.
The CoverAll™ product is a series of modules and libraries which allows design engineers to graphically capture Design Intent and Verification engineers to capture Verification Intent in easily created and modified flow and timing diagrams. CoverAll™ automatically converts the diagrams into assertions, path covers and sequences for use in Assertion Based Verification with industry standard formal verification and simulation tools.