Design Suites : Analog and Mixed Signal
Company: Abilis Systems
The ATON™ AT810 is a low power, low system cost and
high performance silicon based tuner for consumer products e.g. Set Top Box, PC
TV, Portable TV, DVD Players, Automotive Media applications.
Company: CEVA, Inc.
Bluetooth is a widely-used wireless technology standard
for creating personal area networks (PANs). Bluetooth was originally conceived
to securely carry speech and data over short distances of typically a few
meters. Propelled by its popularity in hands-free headsets and automotive
hands-free kits, Bluetooth is approaching virtual universal availability in
wireless handsets and smartphones, and other mobile consumer electronic
products including tablet computers, portable media players, portable game
consoles, and automotive applications.
Company: DSPECIALISTS Digitale Audio- und Messsysteme GmbH
AUBION X.8 is the first 8-input/2-output converter specifically designed for live sound and installed sound measurement. It provides four XLR/TRS combo mic/line connectors, 8 D-SUB 25 based line inputs and two TRS symmetrically-balanced outputs.
PSpice Product Family
Company: FlowCAD Schweiz AG
PSpice A/D and Advanced Analysis provide rapid, complete simulation of analog/mixed-signal circuits. Advanced Analysis prevents board failures by determining which components are over-stressed using Smoke analysis or observing component yields using Monte Carlo analysis. Single-button simulation, cross-probing.
Analog, RF and Mixed Signal Design
Company: Intrinsix Corp.
Our mixed signal team has expertise in complex communication, data acquisition and signal processing/signal conditioning IC design. Application areas include wireless, digital media, industrial and automotive in addition to network physical layer designs.
Company: JMicron Technology Corp.
The JMB355 is single chip solution to bridge between USB 2.0 host or 1394 host and SATA device. The highly integrated USB 2.0, 1394A/B and SATA Phys technology provides a cost-effective solution to apply SATA to SATA device or USB to SATA device or 1394 to SATA device enclosure. The USB adheres to the Mass Storage Class Bulk-Only Transport Specification. The embedded command parser supports both ATA and ATAPI command set with LBA48 bit addressing capability. The 1394 adheres to SBP-2 specification. And SBP-2 acceleration hardware is embedded to off-load CPU and easy firmware control.
EMPro Electromagnetic Simulation
Company: Keysight Technologies
Electromagnetic Professional (EMPro) is Keysight EEsof EDA's electromagnetic (EM) simulation software design platform for analyzing the 3D EM effects of components such as high-speed and RF IC packages, bondwires, antennas, on-chip and off-chip embedded passives and PCB interconnects. EMPro EM simulation software features a modern design, simulation and analysis environment, high capacity simulation technologies and integration with the industry’s leading RF and microwave circuit design environment, Advanced Design System (ADS) for fast and efficient RF and microwave circuit design.
Key Benefits of EMPro EM Simulation Software
- Design Flow Integration: Create 3D components that can be simulated together with 2D circuit layouts and schematics within ADS, using EM-circuit cosimulation
- Broad Simulation Technology: Set up and run analyses using both frequency-domain and time-domain 3D EM simulation technologies: Finite Element Method (FEM) and Finite Difference Time Domain (FDTD)
- Efficient User Interface: Quickly create arbitrary 3D structures with a modern, simple GUI that saves time and our EMPro EM simulation software provides advanced scripting features
Genesys RF & MW Design Software
Company: Keysight Technologies
Genesys is an affordable, accurate, easy-to-use RF and microwave simulation software created for the circuit board and subsystem designer. As a proven safe investment with an installed base of over 5,000 satisfied designers, Genesys literally pays for itself within the first year of deployment by eliminating wasteful hardware iterations through automated circuit synthesis and accurate design.
Key Benefits of Genesys
- Industry’s widest coverage of automated RF & microwave filter, matching and circuit synthesis
- RF system analysis and frequency planning with interactive root-cause problem identification
- Linear and nonlinear RF circuit simulators with optimization and statistical analysis for high-performance and high-yield designs
- 3D-planar EM simulator for analyzing printed circuit board and antenna layout to reduce board turns
- 3X more affordable than competitive products that offer less capablity
Company: Signatec, Inc.
The PDA16 is a dual channel waveform capture board that provides a
remarkable combination of high speed and high resolution sampling along
with a very large memory capacity. Signal frequencies up to 700 MHz can
be accurately captured either in baseband or in higher order Nyquist
zones using under-sampling techniques.
HiPer Silicon AMS
Company: Tanner EDA
Tanner EDA, by Mentor Graphics, delivers an unrivaled full flow mixed-signal tool suite; HiPer Silicon AMS™ the industry’s leading full flow mixed-signal solution provides a seamless and efficient solution for today’s IC design teams. HiPer Silicon AMS consists of highly-integrated front end and back end tools, from schematic capture, mixed-signal simulation, layout, synthesis, place and route, to physical and functional verification. HiPer Silicon AMS is used by over 30,000 engineers for analog, mixed-signal, ASICs and MEMS devices. Many customers such as Phillips, Catalyst Semiconductor, Honeywell, Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Cirrus Logic, NEC, Ricoh Company Ltd., Sarnoff Corporation, Xerox Corporation have used Tanner EDA tools, across many industry and application areas, such as: Power Management, Image Sensors, Biomedical, Military, Aerospace, Space, Defense, Consumer Electronics, Sensors, and new emerging segments like Internet of Things (IoT).
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- A complete analog and digital IC design environment supporting analog, digital and mixed-signal domains in one highly-integrated full flow
- OpenAccess, LEF/DEF, Liberty™ and SDF support
- Simulate combined netlists: behavioral models, block level RTL/gate and transistor level blocks
- Advanced verification and debugging with Verilog®, Verilog-AMS, Verilog-A and VHDL
- Top-down mixed-signal co-simulation
- Proven, compatible synthesis with DFT support
- High-speed timing analysis
- Full custom layout editor with interactive or real-time DRC
- Hierarchical DRC and netlist extraction with foundry compatibility
- Productive place & route for mixed-signal design
- RTL to GDSII with PDK support
Full Flow Mixed-Signal Tool Suite – HiPer Silicon AMS™
Full Custom Layout Editor
Schematic Driven Layout
Chip Assembly Router
Analog Layout Acceleration
Design Rule Checking, DRC & LVS
2D Parasitic Extraction
3D Parasitic Extraction
Digital Place and Route
Static Timing Analysis
Design For Test
- Platform independence on Windows® or Linux®
- Ease of use: Intuitive and quick learning curve
- Flexible licensing